I don't need to help you with these meals.
Here is the meal for the fourth day - the day that you want to KILL ALL THINGS. The post that Connie posted is very true. If you do not go through this day (or days), then I am going to think you ate a piece of Hershey's Dark Chocolate out of the snack fund at work...
Oh - and if you don't have a CrockPot - buy one. Seriously.
2 lbs Pork Loin (Bone-Out)
2 cups of Mushrooms
1 Red Onion
1 Small Jar of Salsa (I used Amy's Medium)
Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1. Dice up the red onion and (if they are not already sliced) slice up the mushrooms and put in a bowl to the side.
2. Dice up the tomato and put into a different bowl. Do not complain that I just asked you to use two bowls.
3. Heat up a pan on the stove with your coconut oil. While the pan is heating up, if you are like me, you will want to cut off the fatty stuff on the pork loin. You don't have to. Use the pepper and cumin to season the pork and rub in on all sides!
4. Sear both sides of the pork in the pan you just heated (about 3 minutes each side). This will give it a little crispiness that the CrockPot won't give it.
5. Put the pork in the crockpot. Dump in the onions/mushrooms. Put on low heat. You should cook it for eight hours.
6. In the same pan that you seared the pork, put the diced tomato, the jar of salsa, some cracked pepper, and about a tablespoon of cumin. Stir until bubbly - then put into the crockpot.
7. When it is done (eight hours after you have woken up and wanted to punch every single living person in the face), all you have to do is run your fork through it and it will look like this!
Eat! It is good to just eat - or you can play around with lettuce wraps, on some veggies, with a sweet potato. Just eat it!